Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Honey and Lime Fried Chicken


This is supposed to be  baked honey chicken, I made Sweet Potato Fries and I decided to use the same canola oil for this chicken. From the color, it really shows it has sweetness since it's sticky. A mixture of sweet and sour in a fried chicken.

12 small pieces chicken
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons honey
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons lime juice
oil for frying

Mix all the ingredients, marinade the chicken overnight. Deep fried the chicken. Place in an absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
I brought the chicken in my First Picnic Bento. Enjoy!


Tuesdays at the Table


11 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Wow that looks so yummy. Diane

Bo said...

That chicken looks so good!

ღᏓуռ էяɨռɨאღ said...

Hi Lani! Your Honey and lime Fried Chicken looks delish! Love the seasoning combinations! Very appetizing snack! :D

Cooking Gallery said...

These look like a great idea for snacks - good for a movie night too since I don't watch Superbowl ;)!

Self Sagacity said...

I love chicken with lemon, it just seems to make the chicken much more tender.
Come & Play: Thursday Two Questions

Farah Z. M. said...

Hi i am going to try to attempt the dish this weekend. Do u have any tips?

Tanya @ Greetings From the Asylum said...

I just love chicken legs fried in a yummy sauce! I can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing!

Marelie said...

I am sure this is really good!I love the combination of honey and lime.Thanks for sharing!

Amanda-The Sweet Details said...

Hey I host a blog hop and I'd LOVE if you came over and shared a recipe! Here's the link :) http://thesweetdetail.blogspot.com/search/label/Savory%20Sunday

Miz Helen said...

Hi Lani,
Ok girl you have got me drooling over this chicken. I can almost taste this wonderful chicken. Thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and come back soon!

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

Lani, That chicken looks so delicious-especially with the sticky sauce. Yum! It is making me hungry and I just finished eating a snack. Thanks so much for sharing your delicious recipe at These Chicks Cooked Wednesday. Hope to see you again soon :)
Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010-2011 @ Food: Cooking and Capturing | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel